For all appointments and enquiries:
As a Specialist clinic, patients need a referral from their General Practitioner (GP), family physician or other doctor to be eligible for a rebate from Medicare.
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment so that you have time to fill out paperwork such as new patient information.
Please be on time. Lateness inconveniences other patients.
Request an Appointment
When you come for your appointment remember to bring:
- Referral letter from your General Practitioner (GP), family physician or other doctor.
- Medicare or Veteran Affairs card.
- Private health insurance card.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRI scans, CT scans from prior doctor visits.
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
- It may also be useful to bring any information relevant to your medical history, such as current medication, allergies and ongoing medical problems.
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for an orthopaedic condition, your doctor will require x-rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress. If all of the relevant information is not available at the time of your appointment this may cause a delay in your treatment.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 24 hours notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.
Click to view our fee structure »